A final WOO-HOO

Dr. Bob,

Here's my final WOO-HOO. I tested negative at 11 months after my encounter. I was a terrible worry wart and thought myself into having all the symptoms of HIV. I'm hoping a lot of them will subside now that my anxiety is relieved with my test results. I must say that I learned a lot from your forum and you've been a great help. Keep up the good work! To all you folks thinking about cheating on their significant other...DON'T DO IT! It's not worth the worry and anxiety. My life has been awful for the last 11 months. I tested at 3 months also, but was still sure I had HIV because of all the symptoms I self inposed on myself. I'm now an xfiler and hope to get on with my life and look at this disease in a whole new light. Thanks for all your help and understanding.

We advised you to become an X-Filer after your three-month negative test. Sorry it took you another eight months to believe us, but we are delighted you have finally come around!

WOO-HOO!

Stay well.

Hepatitis vaccine & ELISA - confused, please help!
Smoking and it's effect duing window period