PISSED OFF NASCAR DAD

HEY DR. BOB,YA KNOW I'M A FREQUENT VISITOR TO YOUR SIGHT,I RESPECT YOU AND YOUR WAY OF LIFE.I DON'T HARBOR ANY ILL FEELINGS TOWARDS YOUR LIFE STYLE,I TRY NOT TO STEREO TYPE ANYONE,DUE TO RACE OR BELEIF,YOUR FORUM HAS ANSWERED MANY OF MY QUESTIONS.SO COULD YOU DO ME A FAVOR,BACK OFF ON THE NASCAR DAD BULLSHIT,CAUSE I'M NOT GAY BASHING LIKE MY FATHER DID WITH HIS GENERATION.I AM ALSO AN EX BUSH VOTER,ALWAYS LEAVE YOUR MIND OPEN TO BETTER THINGS I SAY.I SEE HOW BADLY WE NEED TO GO AFTER THIS DISEASE.AND MANY OTHERS THAT ARE BEING IGNORED.GOT A NICE DONATION COMING YOUR WAY IN A COUPLE WEEKS TO HELP WITH THE EFFORT.COMING UP TO MY 3 MONTH TEST,A CONCLUSIVE TEST I KNOW,HOPE I CAN WOOOOHOOOO AND SCREAM BOOGGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY WITH ALL THE NASCAR FANS OUT THERE-ALSO,MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO ALL THAT ARE SUFFERING FROM THIS DISEASE.HAVE A GOOD ONE,SEE YA,JEFF

Hi Jeff,

You guys scream, "Boogity Boogity Boogity???" Geez, and I thought WOO-HOO was a bit odd.

Thanks for writing in, Jeff! I should point out that being gay isn't exactly a "lifestyle." It's more like having blue eyes or blond hair. It's the way we were born. Did you choose to be straight??? Now NASCAR stuff that's a lifestyle! I also want to personally apologize to you, because you are correct: I shouldn't assume you are all "gay bashers" like your father! In fact, several NASCAR dads wrote in to tell me they were definitely voting for Kerry, because Bush was an idiot brazenly tilting all his economic policies toward the rich. The GOP will be very surprised if NASCAR dads vote for Kerry. They feel rightwing religious zealots that want to turn our democracy into a theocracy, the super rich, and NASCAR dads are unquestionably voting Dubya. Amazingly, I have quite a list of folks from all these groups, as well as from the military, who have written to me fed up with Bush's deception and policies. Instead of yelling, "Four more years," they are screaming, "Three more months!"

Good luck on your upcoming three-month test, Jeff. I'll send you my very best good-luck karma, although it may have some difficulty finding the NASCAR track, as it so seldom goes anywhere near there! When your negative test results come in, I'll yell, "Boogity Boogity Boogity," with you, OK?

Thank you for your donation and for being an Ex-Bush voter! However, I must still warn you if you yell, "Go Kerry," at your next NASCAR event, be prepared to duck quickly!

Good luck Jeff!

I am going to make it easy on you.
Hepatitis vaccine & ELISA - confused, please help!