At least first part of my question deserve your answer (Not eligible to vote but Dubeya will surely be defeated)

Dear Doc. Rather I'd address

Dear God I tried to get answer for my question several times but couldnt get it as I'm very well aware that most of them were answered in the archives. Anyway, I'll split my query into two, you dont need to answer the second question. I'm very sincere in my first one

Question 1 (Please answer) -------------------------- I've been involved in helping AIDS/HIV people back home (I'm in states but I come from asian country) like visting the kids, playing with them and also bit of monetary help. I like to donate to your organisation. I dont want to donate one time and leave it after that. I like to donate on continuous basis. I like to start something like 50$ a month. I'm ashamed to say that I'm absent minded sometimes. Is it possible to have someone from your organisation send me something like email each month if I forget to donate?

Question 2 (Can be skipped) --------------------------- Another stripper story except that this is my first visit to strip club but turned into a horror story. Got a handjob from stripper with saliva used as lubricant. I touched outside of her pussy (probably her public hair) with my index finger for a second, felt a bit moist/wet. Then I rubbed my finger onto her breast and licked/kissed her breast. This is my first time to strip club and never exposed myself to any danger in my entire life. I'd really kill myself (literally) if I get HIV. My fear/anxiety/stress increases day by day. I should thank you for your answers as they did provide me great amount of comfort & calm. I believe in rebirth. If I have rebirth, I should be born as part of your family. I sincerely pray to god that I be ok after my exposure because I believe if I survive I promised myself that I'll make difference to few people's life.

PS - If I dont get reply, I'll resend first part of my query again

Worried Guy

Hello Worried Guy,

Thanks for your willingness to make donations to my foundation. For monthly contributions, the easiest thing to do is set up an automatic monthly withdrawal from your bank. This has worked well for other contributors, and is easy to set up. Just send a quick note to me at the Foundation's office indicating your intentions and include a return address. We'll send you the instructions for your bank. All they need is a voided check from the Foundation indicating our account number. The letter to you will also include our tax ID number confirming our tax-exempt status as a charitable organization. All donations are, of course, tax-deductible.

Alternatively, I could ask one of our volunteers to send you an e-mail reminder, but the option indicated above is much simpler.

As for your second question, please rest assured your stripper story is not a horror story that involves HIV. In fact, your HIV risk form the actions described is nonexistent. That's correct, Worried Guy, your HIV risk is exactly zero!

There is no doubt the fear, stress, and anxiety you've been experiencing is indeed a horror story. But, that horror is an irrational fear, like that of folks who have a spider phobia. I've seen 150-pound human beings shriek and tremble with fear when they see a harmless, tiny, daddy-long-leg spider run across their arm. The spider is not the problem (it couldn't possibly hurt them); however, the fear of the spider is indeed real and a very real problem!

Thank you for your kindness and compassion in helping others living with the very real problem of HIV/AIDS. Thank you once again for your generosity. It's my pleasure to help turn your tale of horror into a tale of help and hope.

Stay well.

Ear wax and HIV
Ciao Dr. Bob Woo Hooo? Hippa Act??