Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Aids from Giving Handjob
Aug 4, 2004

Hello, I recently gave a handjob to a stranger and his semen came in contact with a very small but "open" cuticle. Besides the fact that I have been constantly beating myself up over the experience....my first homosexual encounter (I'm a married man), I am also driving myself crazy thinking that I might have put myself at risk. Is this worry realistic? Thank you very much in advance.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

No, your worry is not realistic. Your problem seems to be the guilt associated with your first homosexual encounter. I strongly recommend you get counseling to help you sort out your sexual identity concerns, as well as your irrational fears of HIV.

Good luck. Feel better.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Hopeless in Germany
Next
Belated Thankyou

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.