Dr. Bob, I think Im being misinformed

First I would like to thank you for keeping me sane in my months of uncertainty. I will be sending a donation very soon I promise. Anyways, I went to get checked out at Planned Parenthood at 4 months after a low risk exposure, girl/girl oral, but unprotected. I tested negative, but the Dr. told me that its still not definitive until six months and that I need to come back and get tested in 2 months. I think you probably are more informed than she is, so what do you think? Can I WooHoo or what? By the way, when the nurse took my blood for the test, she was very rough and the day after my arm was very sore and I had a big bruise there. In the following days the whole vein was visible/bruised for about 6 inches above the spot she drew from. its still bruised 10 days later. What happened? Again thank you for your help and my donation will be on the way shortly.

Ciao

First, I'll address the Doctor's advice. I disagree with him. You are correct your HIV risk was extremely low, and I would consider a negative ELISA test at three months or more to be definitive and conclusive. If you repeat the test at six months, it will be negative and only reconfirm what we already know to be definitive at three months. Yes, I'd say you can WOO-HOO now with great confidence.

Next, Nurse Ratchet's blood drawing technique. Perhaps her night job is S&M dominatrix??? At any rate, the bruise should subside gradually over time, and there won't be any permanent damage. I certainly wouldn't let her ever come near me again with any pointy objects.

Thank you for your donation. It's warmly appreciated and urgently needed!

Ciao bella!

My oral sex exposure led to HIV!
Dr. Bob - The Sex Genius - Please Answer