My oral sex exposure led to HIV!

Dear Dr. Bob, Sorry for sending you this question twice but i forgot to leave my email and I reallly need a return response. And I need to add some stuff. Okay here we go again. I went down on a female for about ten minutes. She was really wet. I had a wisdom tooth coming in at that time. My oral health sucks. No pun intended. 2-3 weeks after this I got what I thought was a cold.( runny nose, cough, etc.) I also got pink eye for the first time in my life at 4 weeks. I thought that since my roommates got a cold right before me that i just caught what they had, and the fact that I was in a state run health clinic right before my pink eye thing that this was the reason for that( i was in there to pick up documents for my job). But fast forward one year and I am suffering from bad dandruff,floaters, and what looks like a curvy tongue on the lateral borders. I thought this was due to my heavy smoking. Also my current girlfriend has gotten her third cold sore on outer lip. Her Third! The first one happened 3 and a half weeks after having sex with me for the first time. At two weeks after our first time she saw a Dr. for having this bad cough that was producing phlegm. Her Dr. said it was bronchitis. Even you have to admit Doc that this can only be HIV. I am currently awaing my results. But how can they not be positive. I havent slept right in a long time. I think about suicide all the time because I should pay for giving this thing to an innocent person who doesn't deserve this. I am stressed, I am scared, I am so tired of reading posts about people who think they contracted Hiv from sharing the same space as an infected person or wore nine condoms while getting jerked off from a massuese and now they think they have it. Please tell your readers to get tested after going down on a woman. I wish I had!

P.S. I wish I hadn't voted for bush the first time bacause maybe gore might have given more money to comnbat this thing.

I'll be brief.

"Even you have to admit, Doc, that this can only be HIV?" What??? No, actually I don't. In fact, I'd say the odds are astronomical that this is NOT HIV!

You are tired of reading posts about people who think they contracted HIV form a minimal risk or no-risk situation? Well, I must tell you as common as those are, folks like you wrongly convinced they acquired HIV from oral sex are even more common (and to many readers, even more annoying!).

The comments about "thinking of suicide all the time" are particularly insensitive to those struggling valiantly to survive with this virus.

Your biggest health risk is that you are a heavy smoker (That will eventually kill you for sure.) and that you voted for Bush. You now have a chance to do something about both of those situations.

It is beyond likely that your HIV test will be negative, as the oral sex ordeal has been your only potential exposure. However, it does appear that you may be having unprotected sex with your current girlfriend. That, of course, also carries some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV.

I'll look forward to hearing back from you with an "OMG, I can't believe I'm negative WOO-HOO!" and I'm hopeful it will also include "I've quit smoking," "I'm voting for Kerry," and "I'm protecting myself from future STDs/HIV" messages as well.

English can you Heeeelp meeeeeeeeee
Dr. Bob, I think Im being misinformed