G.W BUSH Calling On Dr. Bob!!

Hi Dr.B

G.W here w/a problem.

While taking one of my many vacations at the Ranch, I got horny and decided to call an Escort.

We had protected sex and before this I fingered her. Unfortunately after she left I noticed that one of my fingers had a cut which was actually bleeding. Now this was not one which I inserted in her, but it never the less might have come in contact w/ het love juices.

Week 6 after the incedent I came down w/ flu symptoms and got scared and took an Elisa which was negative. Symptoms Galore continue, so another Elisa was taken around week 13 or so , negative again. Deadburn symptoms continue so I again take another Elisa at 22 1/2 weeks which was negative.

In lieu of my exposure and symptoms do you think the 22-23 week test is the final one I should have? Laura is sure starting to get suspicious as to why I won't do it w/ herand I'm afraid she is going to hit on one of these Secret Service Studs if I don't give her some real soon so a quick answer will be greatful.

GO KERRY because I want to retire, since I never wanted this damn job anyway.

G.W. Bush

Hello Dubya,

Back to the forum so soon? You really don't learn very quickly, do you? Hmmm, I guess one could really never go wrong underestimating your mental capacities.

Now on to your question. I am a bit surprised you decided to call in an escort rather than using one of the farm animals as usual. We all know why "My Pet Goat" is the only book you've read in years. But, nonetheless, your repeatedly negative ELISA tests out to 23 weeks are indeed conclusive. HIV is not your problem. Integrity, honesty, no WMDs, and huge deficit yes, but HIV no.

chicken pox vaccine
English can you Heeeelp meeeeeeeeee