The Question Bob never answers

After been a regular on this site now, I have noticed that some questions are never being answered. For the benefit of everyone i will post them again and i hope Bob, you will put the matter to rest by answering it.

1) Under what Circumstances would a follow up test be recommended by the doctor/expert after the patient continues to have a 5 or 6 months negative test.

2) When will the Robert Frascino Story Motion Picture be released and do you think Mel Gibson has what it takes to potray you ?

3) Does Hiv rash associated with ARS, remain visible on the body even after few months.

4) Do rapid elisa tests exist and are they just as accurate ?

5) If a person starts antiretroviral drugs very early, can they expect a normal life expectancy ?

6) Can the patient sue a hospital for giving false results due to clinical errors ?

7) Do the Generation 4 Combi Elisa by Abbott and Roche tests give definative results in 6 weeks and the margin for false positives and false negatives tremendously decreased by these tests?

8) When a person suffers constant stomach crams,pain in finger, thrush, dark spots on both legs , rashes on arms at the same time for over a period of months - does this indicate that his immune system is being suppressed ?

If these questions have never been posted, how would you have "noticed" that they are never being answered? It seems your thinly veiled complaint is that I haven't responded to your very own, very specific concerns. So for "your benefit" I'll briefly respond and hope that there might be some "benefit of everyone" by doing so.

1. I can't answer for other "doctor/experts." I would not recommend continued testing beyond a six-month negative result, unless you had used an unreliable (unapproved) test assay.

2. Mel would not "potray" me, because he's too busy becoming an evangelist and filming pornographically violent movies.

3. No.

4. Yes. (Check the archives for details.)

5. No one knows. Potent anti-HIV drugs weren't even introduced until 1996. Re-post this question in 40 to 50 years.

6. I'm not a lawyer; I'm a doctor. I have my opinion, but you best consult a lawyer if you have specific issues.

7. Formal guidelines still indicate three months for definitive results. We will need large cohort studies over time to ascertain with certainty whether improvements in testing techniques can narrow the "window period." The issue here is not only sensitivity and specificity of the test, but also variability in individuals' immune systems and the time it takes the host to produce anti-HIV antibodies.

8. No, not necessarily. Since I'm sure these are exactly your symptoms, (what a co-incidence that is eh?) I'd suggest you see your doctor to have them evaluated.

Finally, please don't be so duplicitous the next time you ask a question. I respect honesty.

will my final woooooohooooooooooooo ever come doctor. Why do u hate me, the Italian male.
every single symptom present, positive for sure