Advice for ww's from across the pond

Dr Bob......

A quick note to say thank you for the work that you do here on "thebody" - the archives have been a steady and faithful companion over the last 3 months to me and the information contained in them have been more than enough to stop me having to write in as it seems to me that all the questions possible to our species have been asked and answered before!

So, the advice to all the posters and readers is to use the archives well. Also, the bulletin boards on this site are great; there are some extremely helpful and considerate people out there.

Simple advice I know, but much better than surfing for symptoms!

Take very good care, thanks again

H in the UK

PS - WOO-HOO by the way and the pledged donation has been made and my personal thanks are in that message

Hello Across the Pond Buddy,

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! And thanks so much for mentioning the usefulness of the archives. Getting folks to use the archives is really my only hope of providing answers to the thousands of worried questioners waiting impatiently for advice from me.

Thanks for your generous donation and kind note! Both are warmly appreciated!

Stay well.

WOOO HOOOO! Now it is time for KERRY.
Operation Castrate Democracy