WOOHOO...and thanks

Hi Dr. Frascino,

This really isn't a question, but more of a thank you. I just got the results back from my first (ever) HIV test...I'm negative! I'm relieved and delighted, but before I start doing handsprings down 7th Avenue, I just want to say that it was very reassuring and helpful (both educationally and emotionally) to read what had been posted here while I was waiting for my results. I not only felt better about getting those results, but also a lot more educated about what kind of conduct is "safe." Thank you all--Dr. Bob and the people who posted questions. Keep up the great work.

--Anonymous, New York, NY

Hello Anonymous,

Thanks! WOO-HOO!

Enjoy handspringing down 7th! There's a neighbor of yours who is cartwheeling down 5th today as well! You Big Apple dudes are such gymnasts!

Stay well.

I am the one that said u didnt get to my message another question please answer
WOOO HOOOO! Now it is time for KERRY.