|pep & fatherhood
Aug 1, 2004
Is it safe to try to conceive a child after having received PEP (if the person is HIV-negative)? I've heard there is too much genetic damage to the sperm to have a child safely.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Not sure where you heard that, but you certainly didn't hear it here!
Yes, it's safe. Now go make a baby!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- I Have A Discharge Does That Mean I Have A Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.