Oh no, not this girl AGAIN!

Still worried, still symptoms?? I know, I know, read the archives, read my reply, testing conclusive at 12 weeks. BUT(knew that was coming, I bet) was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism today and reading about it on the net can be caused by immune disorder. Would this or could this affect my testing? On pins and needles(literally)..ouch!Feels like I am rolling in a pile of broken glass actually. OUCHY(is that a word). Dontation is on it's way(got a suprise check in the mail today) and your site deserves some support. God Bless YOU!!

Hello again,

Hyperthyroidism (elevated levels of thyroid hormone) and also hypothyroidism (low levels of thyroid hormone) do not affect:

1. the body's ability to produce anti-HIV antibodies,

2. HIV test results, or

3. the window period for HIV testing.

And if you had indeed been reading the archives, you would have known this, my dear!!! (Yes, I have answered this question before!)

Thank you for your donation! Hope the "ouchy" gets better soon!

NEVER ASSUME
pep & fatherhood