Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Response to I find this hard to Believe 1/13/04
Aug 1, 2004

Dr. Bob I have been a reader of your forum for approx. a month now. I havent seen anything written in the last 6 days so am a lil concerned about you, I hope all is well. However, the reason I write now is to make a comment on a previous post where someone wrote in saying he believes that you could NOT have gotten HIV through a needle stick due to the fact that you are Gay. It is so hard for me to believe that there are still so many judgemental, hateful, hurtful people still in this world. Regardless of the way you got this horrible disease you are here to educate the public in ALL the ways this virus can be transmitted. Lets pray that this particular individual does not get HIV-cause if he does, he will be very confused as to his Sexual Preference-since according to him only Gays get HIV. You handle yourself beautifully when it comes to ignorance of others. I for one cherish your forum and look forward to learing something new everyday. I wish you and Steve all the happiness in the world. I know you have the Love, it comes through in almost all of your emails. The two of you are quite lucky to have found eachother...

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Thank you! I appreciate your comments!

I totally agree Steve (Dr. Steve in The Body's Tratamientos Forum) and I are perhaps the luckiest couple in the world to have found each other. However, as ecstatically happy as we are together, we really don't possess "all the happiness in the world." There is an unlimited supply of that just waiting to be enjoyed by those who quite simply realize and appreciate the miracle of our very temporary existence here on earth!

Stay well, my friend, and be happy. OK?

Dr. Bob

Previous
I received oral sex from an HIV+ AIDS Educator
Next
Whoo Hoo Thanks to you

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.