Response to I find this hard to Believe 1/13/04

Dr. Bob I have been a reader of your forum for approx. a month now. I havent seen anything written in the last 6 days so am a lil concerned about you, I hope all is well. However, the reason I write now is to make a comment on a previous post where someone wrote in saying he believes that you could NOT have gotten HIV through a needle stick due to the fact that you are Gay. It is so hard for me to believe that there are still so many judgemental, hateful, hurtful people still in this world. Regardless of the way you got this horrible disease you are here to educate the public in ALL the ways this virus can be transmitted. Lets pray that this particular individual does not get HIV-cause if he does, he will be very confused as to his Sexual Preference-since according to him only Gays get HIV. You handle yourself beautifully when it comes to ignorance of others. I for one cherish your forum and look forward to learing something new everyday. I wish you and Steve all the happiness in the world. I know you have the Love, it comes through in almost all of your emails. The two of you are quite lucky to have found eachother...

Thank you! I appreciate your comments!

I totally agree Steve (Dr. Steve in The Body's Tratamientos Forum) and I are perhaps the luckiest couple in the world to have found each other. However, as ecstatically happy as we are together, we really don't possess "all the happiness in the world." There is an unlimited supply of that just waiting to be enjoyed by those who quite simply realize and appreciate the miracle of our very temporary existence here on earth!

Stay well, my friend, and be happy. OK?

I received oral sex from an HIV+ AIDS Educator
Whoo Hoo Thanks to you