I received oral sex from an HIV+ AIDS Educator

Doc., Please help me. I had sex, against, my better judgement...with a man who is confirmed HIV+. He gave me a fully body massage. Then he licked and sucked on my balls and groin. Lastly, he placed a condum on me and sucked me off. I ejaculated in the condum and it did not appear to break (archives said you would know if it broke). CAn you please confirm, that my risk...since it was protected...is "low or essentially non-existant"? I have since been having these "phantom pains" under my arms and behind my knees. I keep telling myself that it's my mind and not any swollen glands. Please help me doc. Please.

It certainly appears that the HIV+ AIDS educator is well versed in safer sex techniques and follows his own advice. Yes, I would totally agree your risk of HIV transmission would be essentially nonexistent. I would also agree your pains are "phantom" in origin.

Stay well.

Are all Americans this crazy?
Response to I find this hard to Believe 1/13/04