Dr Frascino-You should definitely read this

Dear Rob Once again thanks for your wonderful service. Never saw a man with so much of love, affection, charm, charisma, kindness, intelligence, sincere, honest, witty, humorous,lovable, humble, & magnanimous person. You are messiah of god (dont know you believe in him!!!)...I know you'll be receiving 10000s of emails. Its my 8th time (i believe. Here's my situation....Got a handjob from stripper

1. Not sure she touched her vagina before touching my penis 2. She used her saliva as the lubricant 3. I touched her public hair/vagina with tip of my index finger just for a second. I rubbed it on her breasts and licked her breasts.

I read through the archives sooooooo many times. But like to know from you about my risks. Your service is greatly appreciated. I think we just need couple more Dr Frascinos to eradicate this hiv demon as single Dr Frascino can inspire many people like us to participate in this noble cause run by you (Donation on its way). Good luck and I need your words to calm myself.

A guy with tremendous anxiety

Hello Guy with Tremendous Anxiety,

Eight times no, you underestimated the number of times you have submitted your question. It's actually in double digits and the first digit is not a "1!" Now, if you "read through the archives soooo many times," why are you repeatedly sending in such a basic question that I have already answered sooooo many times already??? Did you think I would change my mind?

Your risk of HIV transmission form this type of activity is nonexistent. That means your HIV risk is exactly zero zip, zilch, none, nada! Got it?

Thank you for your kind compliments, but since you realize I receive thousand of questions, you must also realize I can't personally reassure everyone who has essentially the same (or very similar) questions. I've posted yours to remind others that if you've sent me your question dozens of times and I still haven't responded, chances are there is a reason. And that reason is that the answer to your question is already available in the archives.

So "tremendous anxiety guy," if your anxiety remains a problem, seek treatment from a therapist or counselor. They are the real "experts" for your real problem.

Thank you for both your kind compliments and for your donation to my foundation. Both are warmly appreciated.

Do feel better OK?

can i order a woohoo
Still worried after all this time...