fluconazole and HIV TEST???? PZL ANSWER

Does taking fluconazole 50 mg affects the result of HIV test? i am taking it coz i have white lines on my tongue?

plz answer, plz.

Nope, fluconazole will not alter HIV test results, the ability of the body to make anti-HIV antibodies, nor change the duration of the window period.

As for your request that I "plz answer," I must point out that I already have. Just check the archives. Folks, yet another reminder that if you want an answer from me right away, check the archives, because the chances are excellent that I've already answered the exact (or at least very similar) question in the past. Why wait for me to speed read through thousands and thousands of questions while you anxiously await a response, when your answer is already waiting for you?!?

Herpes medication and the ELISA test
Told my wife