Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Another stripper story with a twist - Please help (9th time)
Jul 31, 2004

Dear Dr Rob Thanks for your great effort in helping mankind to fight the hiv demon. Your work is truly appreciated. I'm also one of those worried wells except that my anxiety and stress mounting each and everyday. Read the archive and did convince myself that I'll be ok but still I dont know which category my scenario belongs. Visited a strip club. Stripper mastrubated me. Risk 1 - She touched her vagina before touching my penis Risk 2 - Applied her saliva as lubricant (No Risk I believe) Risk 3 - I touched her vagina with my index finger tip for a second, then rubbed it on her breast and then licked her breast after 5 seconds.

I'm paranoid and a bit suicidal. If I survive this ordeal, I'll completely dedicate myself to fight this tiny, invisible and heartless insect (of course will contact you)...Please help me

Worried Person

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Mr. Person,

So where's the "twist?" Perhaps Stripperella was doing "The Twist?" I love that dance It's so retro!

So from your description, I see absolutely no risk of HIV transmission, whether or not she was doing the twist or the shimmy-shimmy, or Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction mambo.

So you've submitted this question to me at least a gazillion times. Why all the worry? And what's this nonsense about being "suicidal" and "if I survive this ordeal?" Aren't we being just a tad dramatic here? With such rampant self-centered paranoia, one wonders about your commitment to completely dedicate yourself to anything (other than you). Consider getting some counseling, as your fears are completely irrational.

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Dr Bob, my fnp is freaking me out!!!!!!!! Please help!!
Next
Is that really really you?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.