we spoke im scared its one and a half years

Hi Robert well nice to see your still in high spirits and well,hope you enjoyed your holiday.As you dont remember I had a high risk exposure with a prostitiute in amsterdam for about one and a half years ago,i used a condom although i was a little drunk but I do remenber the condom I now have developed 3 warts one on my finger one on my arm and i had another origional on my arm from long ago and one on my knee also old, i am overweight in fact i have gone up 10 kilos have problems with my nose or allergy they cant find anything, other than that am okay but as per usual stressed out as that night still haunts me i cant tell my wife she would leave me and take my children and i havent tested as i felt that i used a condom but i am worried and i am scared to test i try to forget that night but it haunts me i read so much of your site and at times i feel okay then something like my warts come up and i get paranoid again,ill be honest i did not send a donation i have been stressed out with work and my relationship as well but i will now i promise you ,you do a good job for all those people and me i hope you can allay my fears am i paranoid or just stupid one night of stupidity to one lifetime of hell guys dont do it its not worth all this.and to all call girls keep safe for your clients sake. regards a worried man belated happy 4th july

I remember you, but you, on the other hand, seem to have forgotten how to use capital letters and punctuation marks when typing. My advice to you hasn't changed. If you used a latex condom properly and it did not fail, your HIV risk should be essentially nonexistent. Your problem is not HIV itself, but fear of HIV and guilt surrounding your "one night of stupidity." Look buddy, I think you are being way too hard on yourself. We are human; we all make mistakes. Allowing the past to haunt your present and ruin your future is not a wise choice.

I suggest:

1. Face your fears. Get HIV tested! The odds are all in your favor that you are indeed HIV negative.

2. Accept the consequences of your actions. Level with your wife. It's the most effective way to deal with your guilt.

3. Consider getting some counseling to help with numbers one and two above.

I sincerely hope you won't be sending me a similar message one and a half years from now.

I'm from Saudi Arab!!
Am I finished, Doc?