You are lying to us!

I realize it's not nice to accuse you of lying, but I just visited my Doctor and he said there is no risk of AIDS through heterosexual sex. Is this true? He used Majic Johnson's wife as an example. They have had unprotected sex for the past 13 years and she is fine. He went on to say that the reason is that a vagina is not a preferred portal of entry, but anal cavities are, so that's why all the faggots get it. So, if that's true, why dont you ever mention that? He is a doctor in NH and he is board certified. He is part of the Nashua, NH AIDS task force. PS: I like your work. Im sorry you are gay though since you are very cute.

I'll just make a few quick comments:

1. I don't lie.

2. Your doctor is either shockingly misinformed or a complete idiot. Most likely he's both.

3. There are millions of cases of documented male-to-female (penis-to-vagina) HIV transmission. Does your doctor believe that the over 40 million people infected worldwide are all "faggots?" (By the way, if he used that term, he's not only an idiot, but a raging homophobe as well.)

4. Board-certified in what? Bullshit?

5. Why does he think Mrs. Johnson is having unprotected sex with her husband? Read it in the National Enquirer? Oh, I see . . . .

6. Mucosal membranes are portals of entry. These include the urethra, vagina, rectum, and others.

7. I'm not sorry I'm gay.

8. I'm sorry you've been duped by a moron.

9. Please send a copy of this post to the NH AIDS task force. I'm sure they would be interested to know what type of "information" their members are disseminating.

10. I'd strongly suggest you consider getting a more competent doctor ASAP. The one you have is downright scary!

Get informed. Stay well.

Claiming rape to force a person to get tested...
6th time