A Quick Slip in a Quick Slip Out...What to do?

Hey Doctor:

I know you answer tons of questions but I thought I might get lucky with you (wink) and get an answer. I met someone a few weeks ago, and since I never do anal sex..just don't like it at all..we just were making out got nakes rolled around and when I went to sit on his stomach to kiss him and the tip of his penis slipped into me..obviously I missed his stomach. it was in for a half a second if that..I just jumped off and well that ruined the moment and the night. He didn't cum ..but what about pre-cum on his dick? Since it was only in for a half of second and not in deep..am I at a big risk? He said he was fine.but his former partner is ill..now I am nervous that I put myself at risk. This was truly an accident...and I am a little freaked out. What do you think?

Thank you..and GO KERRY AND EDWARDS!!!!!!!

You got "nakes," rolled around, and went to sit on his stomach to kiss him, but instead accidentally got impaled by his love missile??? Hmmm, and have you also ever accidentally tripped over a street curb and wound up with a fire hydrant stuck up your butt??? Several times??? Oh, OK, I see.

Kidding aside here, chances are this "half-a-second" poke didn't really allow for penetration, making your HIV risk negligible. However, if it really did "slip in," I'd suggest the hinges on your back door may be a bit loose. The risk for HIV transmission per episode of receptive penile-anal exposure with a known HIV-positive partner is estimated to be 0.1% - 3%. From what you've told me, I doubt your "accident" qualifies as a significant receptive penile-anal exposure. If you remain concerned, HIV testing at three months is always open to you.

Keep some latex condoms handy to prevent worries from future accidental slip-ups or slip-ins or whatever.

Yes. Go Kerry/Edwards!

Hiv from tweezers
Claiming rape to force a person to get tested...