Hiv from tweezers

I am really scareddddddddddd. My mother is HIV pos. I use her make-up from time to time. I use her eyebrow pencil. I got tested before and was negative but now it has been a couple of months since I got tested and I used my mothers tweezers. She had just finished using them a couple of hours before or maybe two hours before. I stupidly scraped my gums with the tweezer and caused myself to bleed. I was bored and acted child like. I got so scaredddd. THe next day I caught a yeast infection and the following week I got a cough..a bad one. I really feel like I caught the disease. That tuesday of that week I had oral sex with my good friend, he has a piercing on his penis that he took off. I did not swallow but I feel it could have been him. I believe I got HIV..help me

First off, I think it would be beneficial for you to have a discussion with your mom and perhaps with both her and her HIV specialist combined to clear up any questions you may have about your mom's illness, the risk of HIV transmission, and any other concerns you may have. Basic HIV knowledge, plus open communication between you and your mom, should relive all those "scaredddddddddddddd" feelings most efficiently. For instance, I can advise you there is absolutely no risk of HIV transmission from using your mom's tweezers several hours after she did, even if you used them to "act like child" and cause your gums to bleed. (By the way, that's not really a very common thing for kids to do when they get bored.)

Next, oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. The pierced penis thing just makes me kind of shudder and want to cross my legs, but that's just me. If the piercing was well healed and there was no trauma induced when he removed it, then your potential risk remains unchanged. If there was an open wound with active bleeding, your risk would increase. If you feel you've had a significant potential exposure, you'll need to get an HIV test three months or more after the exposure. Also, spend some time checking around on this site (and related links). There is a wealth of information here that you may find informative on safer sex practices, HIV transmission risk, and a variety of other topics. You can even turn your mom onto the site, if she doesn't know about it already, OK?

Concerned mom wonders about diabetis and HIV (couldn't find an answer in the archives, sorry)
A Quick Slip in a Quick Slip Out...What to do?