Please write back,OCD possible??

Hello again DR.

I am that guy who is worried that I got HIV from what I think was semen from my brother whackin it. I had no clue what it was and I put it in my mouth thinking it was from my stupid Ice cream cone. I am really worried about this and HIV. I havent been sexually active in a while and I got tested recently and it was negative. Should I get tested again? Should I seek help for sure from a therapist because of OCD? Please ansewer DR.

Thanks, Dan

Hello Dan,

I think I may have missed your original question. (I have 1000s and 1000s to read each and every day!) From what I can gather, your brother must be one horny dude if he can get that excited just watching you tongue an ice cream cone. The fact that, by mistake, you lapped up some spooge, thinking it was ice cream, makes me wonder what flavor ice cream you were enjoying that day.

At any rate, the chances of contracting HIV from the episode you describe would be essentially nil. Your negative HIV test (if taken three months or more after any potential exposure) merely confirms this.

I think your HIV fears are unwarranted, and perhaps some counseling might help you dispel some irrational worries. However, I cannot confirm or preclude and OCD diagnosis from a single drop of spunk's mistaken identity.

Relax, Danny Boy. Maybe it was just a new Ben and Jerry's flavor after all.

Stay well.

hivandmuscles
Donated Again--3rd request