hivandmuscles

i had risk one year ago got tested right away had to wait window broke out in a sweat in crotch one day just sitting one year tested again and get sweats when start activites muscles swollen or fat buils up in neck groin arms, now inlower leg really swollen doctor has no answers why all muscles big, when i got tested counslor told me hiv hides in muscle is that true and then it starts its work really would like your help thanks mike

Hello Mike,

You would like my help? OK. But I think the things you need the most help with are grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and need for capital letters.

I'm not sure what risk you had, but it appears you were HIV tested immediately after and then again one year later. I'm assuming both of these tests were negative. Right?

You are now concerned about sweating and swollen muscles. I certainly can't diagnose your condition over the Internet, but if your HIV tests are negative out to one year since your last exposure, I can certainly advise you that HIV is not your problem. I'm not sure what the counselor was trying to tell you, but HIV does not hide in muscles. Follow up with your doctor about any ongoing medical concerns or symptoms, but rest assured that HIV is not the cause. Also, do sign up for that grammar 101 course ASAP.

Stay well,

Dr. Bob (or should that be staywelldrbob?)

I will put up Kerry sign in my front yard
Please write back,OCD possible??