I will put up Kerry sign in my front yard

DR Bob....Please answer this question. About a year ago I performed oral sex on a female topless dancer at the Booby Trap in suburban Detroit) About 4 weeks later I had a mild sore throat that wouldn't go away. After day 9 I went to The local ER. The doctor indicated no fever and said it was post nasal drip. In addition, I went to Puerto Rico about 2 weeks after the Booby trap incident.(no sex...but I did drink some water)The doctor perscribed an antibiotic(amoxicillin) The sore throat went away that day. I went in for my annual physical the other day and the doc gave me a hiv and chlamydia test. Both came back negative. I didn't give much thought to the sore throat until a few weeks ago. Question number one? Could that sore throat been caused by the clap? If so, would that amoxicillin that the doc gave me knocked any bacterial disease out of my system? Thank you....

So you are wondering if amoxicillin would adequately treat Booby Trap Clap. Nope. It's not one of the recommended antibiotics to treat gonorrhea.

Could a sore throat after oral sexing Striperella be gonorrhea? Yes, that's possible. However, you mention the sore throat didn't develop until four weeks later, and was mild. That doesn't sound like gonorrhea at all. So all things considered, I do believe you successfully avoided Suburban Detroit's Booby Trap Clap problem.

Now stop worrying and go put up that Kerry sign in your front yard. The convention is this weekend! You might also put a Bush/Cheney sign up in front of the Booby Trap, as I'm sure it's loaded with hypocritical right-wing married religious conservatives.

two potential exposures(never asked)d
hivandmuscles