Bobs the man
Jul 22, 2004
i heard you can play the piano? Is there anything you can't do? Your an inspiration to us all. Thank you, Pat
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure, lots of things:
Lie like Bush, cheat like Cheney, or lose an election to a dead guy like Ashcroft, for example. Also, those abstinence and celibacy things that the Church is so fond of I'm really, really bad at those.
Stay well, Pat.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Transmit?
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- Is Yellow Discharge A Sign Of Herpes?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- Vitamins That Suppress Herpes Outbreaks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.