Oral Sex & Encounters w/ Saliva

Hey Dr, this is my 2nd time answering this question and hopefully you can shed some light on my hysteria..About a week ago I had an encounter with a sex worker. She proceeded to give me a handjob with some 'flavored' lubes. Before I knew it her head was 'down there' and her mouth was on the tip of my penis for about 1 Second..I told her NO and to put a condom on. She proceeded to give me a bj for about 3 minutes all the while using her hand too. The condom would come off the base but never off of me. She then proceeded to give me a very rough hand job until I came. During that time she also 'drooled a little' and dropped her gum on my upper pubic region near my waistline! Right after the event I jumped in the shower and experienced a little pain from her rough hand job. Also I had no intercourse with her or other contact with her saliva. based upon my 1 second exposure to her saliva on my penis, my question to you is am I still considered low risk for HIV? Also I'm experiencing some urethritis/prostatis-like discomfort (but no discharges, fever, outer blisters, etc.) now. Could I have contracted herpes with such a quick exposure to her saliva? Thanks again Dr Frascino! You're the best...

This is your 2nd time "answering" this question???? What??? Aren't you supposed to be the one "asking" the questions?

You want me to "shed some light on your hysteria????" I'm not sure you need any additional illumination of that. Your hysteria is shining quite brightly already.

OK, so where did you find this drooling, gum-dropping sex worker? Sounds like she must have missed as many days at the Hooker Academy as Dubya did in his National Guard duty.

So your risk is a one-second flavored lube Mr. Happy taste test, having various things dribbled onto your nether regions (drool and gum), and a rough condom-protected handjob. I'd say your major risk here is getting Bazooka bubblegum seriously matted into your hairy love jungle. Perhaps this is one of the reasons trimming and shaving one's home entertainment center has become so wildly popular??? (Well, that and the hit movie, "Shaving Ryan's Privates.")

Oh, but I digress . . . . Back to your question . . . . Relax, guy, your HIV risk is so low as to be essentially off the radar screen. If you're worried about urethritis/prostatitis, have your general medical doctor check you out. He'll understand when he sees where the wad of Doublemint is all wadded up.

Stay well.

Theres that Mean Guy Again
Bobs the man