Theres that Mean Guy Again

Hi there, just wanted to let you know that I have been reading your forum for about a month or so now, as a matter of fact, just got my results Tues. (NEGATIVE), this forum gave me the Courage to go and get tested. I gave a donation of $100 today and plan on continuing to do this. I just read the posts today for July 7th and see that mean guy is back. I cant imagine that someone would say something so Awful, especially to someone as kind, generous, loving and funny such as yourself. I guess we should just take pity on him, his life is obviously a miserable one that he feels the need to lash out. I wish you and Steve all the happiness in the world. Keep on smiling, you do THE BODY good.

Congratulations! And Yabba-dabba-do! Excellent news! And thank you for your generous donation to my foundation. Your one gift will touch many lives in a very meaningful way. I truly believe kindness and compassion are returned to the giver 1000 fold!

Don't worry about that whack-job that wrote in. I'm sure his mood ring is frequently a foul brown color. I also believe those who are hateful and cruel will have misery returned to them 1000 fold as well.

Stay well.

Praising your Coolness
Oral Sex & Encounters w/ Saliva