Thank you for the work you doso

Dr Frascino:

I was reading through some questions and your responses, and it really hit me how much misinformation (or maybe a total lack of information) there is out there. So thank you for giving people the information they need, for being tough when you need to be, and for leavening it all with a sense of humour.

Cheers, Steve

Hi Steve,

Thank you for tuning in, recognizing the scope and severity of the problem pertaining to HIV/AIDS awareness/education, and a special thank-you for appreciating my often twisted sense of humor. I strongly believe Paul Rudnick when he says, "Only money, rage, and science can conquer AIDS. But only laughter can make the nightmare bearable."

Ciao.

Receptive fellatio and subsequent worrying symptom
A tempered Woohoo and much gratitude from Sydney