Receptive fellatio and subsequent worrying symptom

Sehr Geehrter Herr Arzt Frascino, I am a male who has had a "one off" with another male nearly 3 weeks ago. He performed unprotected fellation upon me to point of ejaculation which occured in his mouth. There were no visible sores or blood in or around his mouth. His sero-status is unknown to me. He claimed that evening to be HIV negative. I chose to take the calculated risk. Bang on 2 weeks later to the very day I became nauseated and this has persisted for 5 days now. Also, I feel a bit dizzy and wobbly. To the point, I feel the gorge of panic rising and it's only through the loving and humorous slant of help on offer here (thanks to you and yours) that I'm staying somewhat cool. What say you Dr.? I know from the archives that this is low risk and my mind has played similar tricks on me in the past. Should I test? Should I worry? Vielen dank,

To test or not is a very personal decision that only you can make. The best I can do is reinforce what you apparently already know: That oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission.

Your "bang on two weeks" symptoms of nausea, dizziness, and feeling wobbly are not at all concerning to me and not suggestive of HIV seroconversion (ARS). That your mind has played similar tricks on you in the past and that you feel the "gorge of panic rising" would lead me to strongly suspect that HIV is not your problem.

I speak several languages, but unfortunately German isn't one of them. So, . . . I'll just say, "Gesundheit," and assume you have sneezed sometime recently! OK?

Stay well. Stop worrying.

Two Sexual Encounters
Thank you for the work you doso