My thoughts

I have noticed a true and obvious sense of happiness from all those that have come back with a -ve result from an HIV test. Today, I received mine and it was -ve. Obviously, I am very happy about this. Inspite of this, I couldnt help but feel an inmediate urge to write to everyone and let you know that things are not often as bad as they seem. I would ask you all to keep your head screwed on the next time you are about to fall into any kid of risky situation. Think about how you will wake up the following day, is the worry really worth it?. For those that are +ve, life has just as many rewarding things for you as for negs. I believe like what the doc said is completely true, live your life in depth. I suppose its easy for me to speak now, but I am truly concerned that people keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. From Dr. Frascino I have learnt many things over the past months, the first being, what the fuck am I worried about, jobs, stress...?, here you have a man who is possibly one of the most inspiring people in his field: optimistic spirit an incredible sense of humor an optimist a fighter a lover unthinkable kindness Dont you think it is hard enough for him to get up every morning and answer all our questions?, it sais a lot, lets all do something about this once and for all!.

Congratulations. I'm delighted by your good news! WOO-HOO!

Thank you also for your kind "thoughts!" Hopefully folks will find them more insightful and meaningful than the usual junk they hear on talk radio or reality TV.

Thanks also for your kind personal comments about me and my work. As for "it being hard for me to get up every morning," Well . . . a morning stiffy is a good thing, right?

Keep smiling, my friend.

Saint Roberto .You have changed my idea about gay people
Dumb married guy