questions about my semen etc

okay i have been masturbating for years now, however I am not shure if i am actually cumming, Some stuff cums out but its not like in the porn vids its more clear but alot of it cums out and it "shoots " out, is this cum or the prelube? It feels good, but if this is what sex is supposed to be, Ima find another hobby, thnx.

i know its not about STD's but i cant find anywhere else to post it.

OK, let me get this straight. You're not "shure" if what shoots out when you masturbate is cum or "prelube?" And second, you state that if this is what sex is supposed to be, you want to find another hobby. Does that about sum it up? First off, John Ashcroft might this be you writing in to the forum once again trying to learn about sex??? If it is, let's face facts John boy, you are just not of porn star quality. You're a loser. (After all, just remember: the last election you were in --Missouri's 2000 senatorial race-- you lost to a dead guy.)

Now on to your question: Is masturbation sex? Well, I guess it depends who you ask and how you define sex. If you ask the Catholic Church, yep, all autoeroticism is a mortal sin, so they would call it sex. If you are wanking on your willy with a buddy or two (or perhaps a whole room full of buddies), you might indeed call this sex, especially if your buddy gives you a hand (so to speak). If it's just you and the "porn vids," well . . . it's probably open to discussion.

Is it a hobby? Hmmmm, I've never really thought of it in those terms. The Boy Scouts don't offer a merit badge for excellence in choking your chicken, and it may not be listed in the Reader's Digest, "101 Favorite Hobbies." However, no one can doubt it's a ubiquitous and uniquely pleasurable pastime.

"Prelube?" I assume you mean pre-cum, right? Well, pre-cum usually doesn't shoot as much as dribble.

Since this is an HIV safe sex/prevention forum, I won't go into further detail here. Check online or at your local library for a copy of The Joy of Sex (or Joy of Gay Sex) or any of a gazillion other sex 101-type books. It appears you have much to learn.

Dr. Fascino, sorry, a very personal question...
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO