Symptoms of HIV

I don't know yet if I am HIV+. I am very willing to go get tested. I have been noticing symptoms relative to HIV. About one month ago, I had unprotected sex. I did not know the sexual history of this girl, and yet I still managed to disappoint myself by not practicing safe sex. I know one must wait six months from the time of exposure, but what is the risk of the HIV developing to the point where it becomes AIDS within that six months? It's like a "double-edged sword" by waiting to get a test but also risking the development of full-blown AIDS before that time. What are the chances of developing full-blown AIDS prior to the timeframe one must wait before getting tested?

Thank you in advance for your help.

It is highly unlikely that one would develop AIDS-related symptoms within six months of infection. The time it takes a person to progress from infection to AIDS-related illness varies in every individual. Some sources say that it takes an average of 10 years. It is not clear why people progress at different rates.

RMK

Home Test
scared and confused and nedd answers