ty's titty tribulations

hi Doctor Robert

Well its been six months since i last wrote you. I don't know if you remember me but im the guy who sucked on the girls nipple and got a little squirt of something in my mouth which i was forced to swallow. I have not been so eager about this test but i know i need to take it to ease my crazy mind. It is next week and im scared! Other than that bob i have fingered two girls and thats it. Oh and one of them fingered herself then touched my lip with her hand to get me to shut up. Am i crazy to worry bob? or should I be? I guess i just need your support. Otherwise, i have read your profile and recent comments and you have made me laugh at my darkest times. Thank you for being there and caring about us web worriers. Hug your pet for me and keep yourself well. Thanks for this bob. I'll never forget it.

ty.

Hi Ty,

Should you worry? No. my advice to you hasn't changed.

I'm glad you've found some comfort and some smiles in this forum. I'm certain your "darkest times" are coming quickly to an end.

I'll hug Presto and certainly try to keep myself well. You practice up on screaming, "WOO-HOO" at the top of your lungs while doing back flips down Main Street, OK?

"Low risk" oral sex...but having ARS RIGHT NOW
Humbly applying for X-file admission