Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

ty's titty tribulations
Jul 20, 2004

hi Doctor Robert

Well its been six months since i last wrote you. I don't know if you remember me but im the guy who sucked on the girls nipple and got a little squirt of something in my mouth which i was forced to swallow. I have not been so eager about this test but i know i need to take it to ease my crazy mind. It is next week and im scared! Other than that bob i have fingered two girls and thats it. Oh and one of them fingered herself then touched my lip with her hand to get me to shut up. Am i crazy to worry bob? or should I be? I guess i just need your support. Otherwise, i have read your profile and recent comments and you have made me laugh at my darkest times. Thank you for being there and caring about us web worriers. Hug your pet for me and keep yourself well. Thanks for this bob. I'll never forget it.

ty.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Ty,

Should you worry? No. my advice to you hasn't changed.

I'm glad you've found some comfort and some smiles in this forum. I'm certain your "darkest times" are coming quickly to an end.

I'll hug Presto and certainly try to keep myself well. You practice up on screaming, "WOO-HOO" at the top of your lungs while doing back flips down Main Street, OK?

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
"Low risk" oral sex...but having ARS RIGHT NOW
Next
Humbly applying for X-file admission

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.