"Low risk" oral sex...but having ARS RIGHT NOW

Okay, I have read a bunch of articles on oral sex and I will bet you that I will be one of the minority who gets this disease through unprotected oral sex. Here's my story:

I am a bi guy who has a relationship with a woman, she knows about my sexuality and is okay with the fact that I play around.

Anyway, 3 weeks ago I had an encounter with a longtime lover of mine, and the only dangerous thing we did was unprotected oral sex (both insertive and receptive) for about 2 to 3 minutes.

A week after that, I had another encounter with another lover that I hadn't seen for a couple years. Again, the same thing, my only exposure was unprotected oral sex (I don't practice anal sex mainly due to the dangers of contracting the disease that way).

So exactly 14 days after this last encounter, I've fallen ill and I am 95 (I won't say 100+% because that's silly) percent sure that it is ARS and I am seroconverting. It started with a mild sore throat and stuffy nose, which got worse overnight to the point where it was hurting even when I wasn't swallowing. My nose continued to run throughout this period. Within a day the sore throat went from severe to near zero, and it has left me with a mild fever, a cough, and a serious runny nose. I also have had some fatigue. The only thing that remotely gives me any hope is that my lymph nodes haven't swelled up; if that happens I really am not sure what I will do because I will know then that my fate is sealed.

I believe this is ARS because the symptoms are way too consistent and too many of them match for this just to be a cold. That, combined with the fact that I was recently possibly exposed (both men have claimed to be negative but you never truly know) convince me that I am in the process of seroconverting. It's just way too coincidental to ignore. Of course, I'll get the antibody test in a couple weeks, but I'm sure it will tell me something I already know...that I'm one of the few that got HIV by sucking a dick. How sad is that?

So you are willing to bet you will be "one of the minority who gets this disease through unprotected oral sex???" Really?? Which epidemic disease are you referring to? Irrational worry or HIV??? If you really are concerned about HIV, I'll take that bet!!! How much are you willing to wager?

Let's review. You have two unprotected oral sex contacts with guys of unknown HIV status. Two weeks later, you have a transient sore throat and some nasal symptoms, and feel tired. So you are 95% sure you must be seroconverting, because your "symptoms are way too consistent" with ARS to be just a cold. Hmmmmmm, am I missing something here? The facts are you've had two very low-risk exposures with guys of unknown status and then had symptoms that sound and behave exactly like a cold!

I'm glad you've decided to get HIV tested. Remember HIV testing prior to three months is not considered to be definitive. However, when you do get your definitive results, I too am "sure it will tell me something I already know." And that is that you are NOT "one of the few that got HIV by sucking dick!" In addition, you'll also have lost a bet (and a lot of unnecessary worry)!!! Care to make it "double or nothing?"

Good luck (not that you'll need it).

HETERO WITH SEMI-GAY XXX-PERIENCE! WHAT?! YES! HEEEEEEEELLP!
ty's titty tribulations