from Izmir/I just need some couraging words to get tested

Dear Bod, Very glad that you like Izmir. I am from Izmir:) Ephesus is great but I hope you had the opportunity to visit our marvellous seasides Cesme and Kusadasi!!! You are a great help and support for those who is desparate REALLY!!!And I NEED YOUR WORDS TO GET THE COURAGE TO GET TESTED!!!Here s the situation; I had french kiss with someone I never suspect of his negative status (but still we have to be on the safe side right?) it was about 2 years back!7 months after this exposure I got tested ELISA (not willingly- i had an operation and they had to do this test at the hospital-) and it was negative.Can we say WHO-HOO?However for the last 3 months I have shown some symptoms of hiv+ status, like;slight skin rash,aphtous ulcer in my mouth,suddenly increased eye floaters, egzema behind my ear and slightly swallon lymph node under my ear after this egzema. You might not see this question worth to answer cos there are more serious questions waiting to be answer.But pls pls pls I need this support to go and get tested. just a few words...

Yes, I visited Kusadasi, but not Cesme. Ephesus was awesome in the truest sense of the word!

Regarding your question, you do not need my words to get the courage to get tested, because if what you describe is accurate, you have absolutely no chance of being HIV positive none, zero, zip!!!

First off, French kissing is not a significant risk for HIV transmission. Second, your negative test seven months after the potential exposure is definitive. No further testing is indicated, warranted, necessary, or recommended.

The symptoms you describe are not worrisome for HIV. The swollen lymph node is most likely caused by your eczema. See your doctor and get treated as needed. Stop worrying about an illness you could not possibly have.

Stay well and remember HIV is not your problem. No way, no how!!!

Long time reader first time writer
Would you like some NEUROSIS with your friggin' fries??? TO ALL O' Y'ALL!!!