Aids question.

Hello, i have read through the questions but didnt see someone ask this one.

I have never had intercourse but i have had oral sex with the same person(both given and received). Are my chances drastically increased if i performed it while they were ovulating? Also, is strong yellow pee a sign of aids or is that strictly dehydration from not drinking enough water?

I hope to make a big contribution to your organization, hopefully in the 7 figure range after i get rich(and yes i plan to get rich).Some of us republicans like to donate too.

Hello Republican,

First off, ovulating and menstruating are two different things. Ovulation precedes menstrual bleeding. Republican sex education often tends to be a bit sketchy, so I thought I better clear that up first.

Getting back to your question, oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. Certainly, if blood is present from trauma or menstrual bleeding, and your partner is HIV positive, the risk would increase somewhat, particularly if you had an actively bleeding wound in your mouth at the time. That situation would possible allow for a blood-to-blood transmission to occur.

Next, strong yellow pee is not a sign of HIV/AIDS. Perhaps you just ate too much asparagus, or indeed are dehydrated, or have a bacterial infection. There are a variety of possible explanations. HIV is just not one of them.

Thanks for your offer to make a donation to help fight HIV/AIDS. It's not a cause many "7 figure range" Republicans seem to be interested in. Let's hope you can someday change all that!

Stay well.

WOOHOO from Tag Team from HELL
bed sheet with bodily fluids