|WOOHOO from Tag Team from HELL
Jul 12, 2004
You didnt answer my question but I dont give a sh*t. Im the frat boy that sent you a question about numbness and tingling after an unprotected insertive vaginal exposure. well, I finally went and got tested and the results were NON-REACTIVE at exactly three months. I was at a gas station when I found out the results from the Specialized Testing people on my cell-phone and was so happy, I bought everyone at the register a 40 Once Miller High Life. Just a few questions, I know you are busy.
1. I know that 3 months is considered conclusive but is there still a chance?
2. How can I donate to your foundation?
3. Why am I attracted to you even when im straight.
The results made me feel great for the first time in a long time but I cannot get the fear out of me. At this time of not knowing my fate, I realized the severity of this ailment and would like to help the people who are affected in any way I can. In conclusion, im never having sex again and I will vote for Kerry just for you.
Have fun and live well.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Frat Boy,
Sorry about not getting around to answering your question, but I have thousands and thousands to wade through on a daily basis and just can't get to them all. Besides, how did I know you were willing to spring for a brewski?
OK, on to your specific questions:
1. I would definitely consider your test results conclusive and definitive. No further testing is needed or warranted. Is there a chance? Well, let's put it this way: There's a chance that George Dubya might someday have sex with Michael Moore, but let's face it, that chance is so slim as to be nonexistent, right?!?
2. Donation information can be found on the Foundation's website at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for asking!
3. Finally, you have asked a question that I do not have an answer for. Perhaps we'll have to discuss this one over a beer.
HIV fears can be rather persistent, but scientific fact (your negative HIV test) and common sense (my comments) will eventually conquer your irrational thoughts.
Voting for Kerry is an excellent idea. Vowing never to have sex again is not. Just take the appropriate precautions and you'll be fine.
Stay well, Frat-Guy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.