Temperature and HIV Test(Never asked before)

Dear Dr. Bob,

First of all, thanks for the invaluable service and support you have provided for all of us.

Here are two questions which were never asked before. I think the answers to them will benefit many other readers.

1) Will the result of HOME ACCESS be affected by the temperature? i.e. If the purchased test kit has been kept in an environment with high temperature, say, in a car trunk, before it is used, could it cause false negative result?

2) I had a protected intercourse with a female sex worker two weeks ago. The condom was intact. However after I removed the condom carefully and cleaned myself with paper towel, the lady sprayed some water on my Mr. Happy to help my cleaning. If there is some vaginal liquid left in the root and hair of my Mr. Happy, is it possible that the water could flush some vaginal liquid into the head of Mr. Happy and cause infection? Do I need concern and test a test?

I made a donation of 150.00$ through my credit card last week. I will continue to donate in the future as long as my financial status allows.

1. I am not aware there are any temperature restrictions on the Home Access test kit. You should check the package insert that came with your kit to be sure, but I strongly doubt leaving the kit in the trunk of a car on a hot day would affect the results.

2. No, you don't have to worry about Mr. Happy having HIV washed into him by Striperella's spray cleanup service.

Thanks for your very generous donation. It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated.

Stay well.

Yahoo, yeah baby, bloody marvelous! result confirms your answer
I'm neg, she is poz