Yahoo, yeah baby, bloody marvelous! result confirms your answer

Doc,

You may remember a paranoid Liverpudlian singing you Beatles songs asking about risk of finger up anus. Well, despite your assurance I could not get HIV worries out of my head and eventually, after 9 months of torment, went for a test.

You have many people advising the same on your forum, but I cant hesitiate for one second to recommend having a test if unsure. It seems to me that fear of AID's is an illness in itself. The staff at the clinic were incredibly supportive and held my hand through a very traumatic day. Result - negative (yeah I know you told me so)!.

I just wanted to reply to say a big thank you - without your site I think I wold be on antidepressants by now!

Donation has been made and I am raising money for HIV charities in England this year.

God bless you and thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your kind advice

Hello Liverpudlian,

Welcome back to the Forum and congratulations on your great news! WOO-HOO! Twist and Shout and sing, "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da."

Thank you for your donation and work with the HIV charities in England. In your future I see Strawberry Fields Forever.

Stay well.

ils sont si mignons dans une barbe de deux jours...
Temperature and HIV Test(Never asked before)