Jul 11, 2004
Just wondering how you have the patience to answer the same questions all the time.If the people just took some time to read they would know the answers themselves,that is 99% of the time. Cheers,
Response from Dr. Frascino
Well St. Thomas Aquinas did say "Repetition is the mother of all learning." So if he was correct, there should be a hell of a lot of learning going on in this forum. Perhaps we'll rename the forum, "The Department of Redundancy Department."
Thanks for reminding everyone to check the archives!
Stay well, Ed!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Do Shingles Appear On The Body?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.