I don't give up easily!! Help me PLEASE

Geez. If you answer this, I will consider myself blessed. Fifth time is a charm(thought it was the third). Anyhow, help me out here, please. Had unprotected vaginal receptive sex with some "loser" twice in two weeks(yes, dumb enough to do it a second time). Didn't say I was one of the smart ones. I got every symptom on any list of ARS, including fever and rash(had an outer ear infection, mouth sores, diarrhea, etc) at about 8 weeks post exposure. Is this too late for ARS? And, would one of my 7 tests for antibodies have shown positive by day 86? I am tested out, but still have some weird pins and needles feelings all over my body. It is STRANGE. Well, tell me, Dr. Bob, is my testing conclusive, or should I keep FREAKING OUT??

Hello "Don't Give Up Easily,"

The reason I haven't responded to your previous four questions is that your situation is so similar to so many others that I've already posted. Check the archives! The response you've been waiting for has also been waiting for you!

To summarize once again:

1. Unprotected sex is a risk for STDs, including HIV.

2. Not every exposure leads to HIV (or other STD) transmission.

3. HIV symptoms do not equal HIV disease.

4. HIV antibody testing prior to three months is not considered definitive.

5. A negative HIV test at 86 days would be considered definitive.

6. Having seven antibody tests within 86 days is six tests too many.

So, should you keep freaking out? No, you should be reading the archives instead. OK?

Stay well.

Recieving a Hand Job with oil- From Brazil
FlashAAAHHH!!!