Thank you!

Dr. Bob, I just want to say "Thank you" to you. I got tested at 12 weeks and 16 weeks, and both came back as negative. People at the clinic said that I don't need any more follow up tests as well as you recomend to us on the web, so I'm finally relieved. I'd had a tough time for the past few months. I greatly regreted that I slept with a guy whom I didn't know well even though it was 99.9% protected. I was worried about all kinds of STDs including HIV. While I was waiting for the end of window period with anxiety, I had an abnormal pap smear, which made me worry about cervical cancer....but today I got good results (on both HIV and colposcopy)! TODAY IS THE GREATEST! Thank you so much. Your answers to many other people encouraged me and alleviated my worry. I got a part-time job recently, so when I get a first pay check, I'd like to donate some money....Have a nice day and stay well :) KT

Hi KT,

Excellent news! WOO-HOO! Congratulations on your negative tests and your new job!

Stay well.

underwear holes
Recieving a Hand Job with oil- From Brazil