underwear holes

Everyday lately I have notices tiny holes developing in the crotch area of my underwear. Seems like somethings is eating them or something. I wash daily and always wear clean underwear. What could this be?

Tiny holes in the crotch area of your underwear? Since this is an HIV/STD information website, I must assume you are wondering if an STD could cause this, right? Well, let's see. "Crabs" do borrow holes in the sand, but those are not the same kind of "crabs" we talk about here on the sex channel. Let's see. What else? HIV? No. Syphilis? Nope. Gonorrhea, NSU, Herpes? Nope, nope, nope.

Sorry pal (or gal), the answer you're looking for is not here. Excessive wear in the crotch area might be from overzealous, prolonged episodes of dry docking, or perhaps from heavy-handed use of chlorine bleach when doing your "delicate things" in the machine. One thing is for certain: holey Fruit of the Looms are not an HIV or STD problem, OK? Look on the bright side -- maybe they will catch on as the next big fashion statement, like ripped jeans or ripped fish nets!

Anxiety
Thank you!