Anxiety

Dear Dr. Bob, I did a donation on the website because you are a great person. I wish you can become the President of United state and the AIdS well be eliminated very soon. I made a stupid movement when I got a massage 4 years ago. She asked me have sex with her and since then I lived in the hell. Even I wore condom all the time except I don't know how she put it on me with mouth or hand. My health is ok except the anxiety. I finally made a decision to get a home access test from CVS. Your website is the only place which can calm me down for a short time. The anxiety for waiting the result is the worst case in my life.It also let me know I should cherish my life when it is good. I think I will kill myself if the result is positive. I can't face my parants and wife. The only reason I may live because my lovely 8 years old son. I believe we love each other very much. No matter what is the result of mine I hope government should face the this evil. Don't waste the money on the war or space. We need to take care the people around us. Sex and food the the nature for the human. People should enjoy it without fear. I wish you the best and admire your courage. Anonymousness

Hello "Anonymousness,"

Kill yourself if the result is positive??? Do you realize if I did that when my results came back positive in 1991 that I would not be here today to be "the only place which can calm you down???"

Regarding your risk, since a condom was used (despite how it may have been rolled on), your risk should be essentially nonexistent, assuming the condom was used properly, made of latex or polyurethane, and did not break. HIV cannot pass through intact latex (or polyurethane). Doubt I'll ever be president, because current laws about marriage (and a pending constitutional amendment) would prevent Steve from being "First Man." Besides, I'd probably want to pain the White House another color.

Thanks for your donation. Stay well. And no more nonsense about doing yourself in, OK? Now to give your eight-year-old son and your wife a hug and a kiss!

re: Shingles 3 weeks afterward
underwear holes