I Apologize LOTS: Why Do You Ignore The Tough Questions, Dr. Bob
Jul 7, 2004
Dear Dr. Bob:
After I read your response to my question regarding fingering, I realized that I was being highly irrational. I also now realize that my risk was virtually non-existent. I think that I allowed my bias of "sex workers" to cloud my judgment.
Please accept my apologies, Dr. Bob. Lesson learned for people like me: don't do things that will trigger anxiety (e.g., visit to sex worker).
And yes, we are pals again.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Apology graciously accepted. Stay well, pal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.