|I Apologize LOTS: Why Do You Ignore The Tough Questions, Dr. Bob
Jul 7, 2004
Dear Dr. Bob:
After I read your response to my question regarding fingering, I realized that I was being highly irrational. I also now realize that my risk was virtually non-existent. I think that I allowed my bias of "sex workers" to cloud my judgment.
Please accept my apologies, Dr. Bob. Lesson learned for people like me: don't do things that will trigger anxiety (e.g., visit to sex worker).
And yes, we are pals again.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Apology graciously accepted. Stay well, pal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.