Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Your Poetry in Motion Doc
Jul 7, 2004

Dr. Frascino we love you, for without you fear would consume us. You are the guiding light in the darkness of uncertainty of the virus of despair. Through you we know that this plague is not God's will, but an illness of the unfortunate whose only fault was chance. You tear asunder the ignorance with the benevolence of a loving parent, or a true friend. With humor, you sooth away the fears of your children, and make us love you even more, and more, and more! Both the straight and the gay love you beyond any measure. You are the long awaited messiah that brings our people hope. And hope is what we need to have. We love you Dr. Bob!!!!!!! P.S. Please tell Steven not to worry too much that so many handsome men and beautiful women, straight and gay, love you. :)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

What an absolutely lovely message. Thank you. Often, I wonder if the messages I type night after night and send into cyberspace will ever even be read, let alone find their way to someone who actually needs them. Your kind comments are both reassuring and warmly appreciated.

Now can you tell me more about those handsome/beautiful gay/straight men/women?

I'll be sure to tell Dr. Steve not to worry. Stay well, my poetic friend.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Have a happy stay in greece!
Next
DR SAN FRANCISCO,IRISH LAD RETURNS WITH WOO HOO!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.