Your Poetry in Motion Doc

Dr. Frascino we love you, for without you fear would consume us. You are the guiding light in the darkness of uncertainty of the virus of despair. Through you we know that this plague is not God's will, but an illness of the unfortunate whose only fault was chance. You tear asunder the ignorance with the benevolence of a loving parent, or a true friend. With humor, you sooth away the fears of your children, and make us love you even more, and more, and more! Both the straight and the gay love you beyond any measure. You are the long awaited messiah that brings our people hope. And hope is what we need to have. We love you Dr. Bob!!!!!!! P.S. Please tell Steven not to worry too much that so many handsome men and beautiful women, straight and gay, love you. :)

What an absolutely lovely message. Thank you. Often, I wonder if the messages I type night after night and send into cyberspace will ever even be read, let alone find their way to someone who actually needs them. Your kind comments are both reassuring and warmly appreciated.

Now can you tell me more about those handsome/beautiful gay/straight men/women?

I'll be sure to tell Dr. Steve not to worry. Stay well, my poetic friend.

Have a happy stay in greece!