damn aaight.....

dear doc thanks for your support in my battle against the possibility of hiv infection. i got tested after 6 mths. really helped to ease my mind. but it is very hard to wait. although i had a very high risk exposure, not a bit of saliva on my finger from someone that might have been infected in his previous life, but a serious unprotected sex with the pro female from subsaharan area. i have donated to your foundation also, admire your work and sense of humour. to all you people who visit this site. get tested. its scary, awfull but only way to know. you will be always in my thoughts and i will hope for the best for you boys and girls

take care hank the tank

Hello Tank-Hank,

Yabba-dabba-do! Great news! Thanks for taking the time to write in and for your donation as well.

So it was very hard the whole six months while you were waiting??? Gosh, Hank, you must be one horned-up spunk!

Stay well.

Receiving oral sex - From India
My Dentist turned me away