Receiving oral sex - From India

Dear Doctor,

First of all, hats of to you for your infectious attitude...positive may i add..think you could give millions of people all over with everything they can want a run for thier money in terms of ur positivity. My pranam (thats salute in Hindi - the official Indian language) to you for this. Thnk you manage to deliver the blow (of having contracted the disease) in the sweetest possible way..and i agree with the person who reacted to the fellow who wanted to say bye to u...wish i had the money to come down and beat the shit out of that fucker..anyway to my question without wasting ur time...had protected oral sex with a hooker in my car - condom provided by the lady / guy (looked suspiciously good looking) - came in about a minute in the condom. Other than that touched her pubic hair possibly for 5 seconds. Im aware that the infection is probably not transmittable in this way but all the same..do you think i coud have got it subsequently by touching my nose or maybe my mouth with the same finger? I had taken a WBC test for some other reasons and the count was 5200 - the differential were all within normal range - since then there has no peace of mind - going crazy would be an understatement i guess - PLs do get back doc...thanks for brnging peace to all us troubled souls...and if HIV brings out this in a person -then maybe it isnt that bad afterall...thanks for being u...

I would not be concerned about a white cell count of 5,200 with a normal differential. Your risk of contracting HIV from touching your nose or mouth in the scenario you describe is nonexistent. No reason to go "crazy." In fact, no reason to even worry at all. I'm absolutely "positive" about that! OK?

Stay well. Thanks for your kind words and support.

Canada Loves You!
damn aaight.....