Jul 6, 2004
no question ...but thanks for being one of the positive experts on this site...some are a bunch of pure jerks..god bless you and thank you for your support..i hope they find a cure soon for you...i tested neg home access 15 1/2 weeks..i would gladly donate tell me how ... ....rub
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your support as well! Congratulations on your negative 15 -week test. WOO-HOO!
Donation information for my foundation can be found on the Foundation's website at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click the "Donate" icon.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Have You Ever Seen A 3 Month Negative Turn Positive
- Hiv Risk Rubbing Penis With Slight Penetration
- How Long Can Hiv Survive In A Needle?
- How Long After Hiv Infection Do You Get Symptoms?
- How Long Can Someone Live After Hiv Infection Taking Medication?
- Heterosexual Vaginal Sex Should I Be Worried About Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.