todays posting FREAKED me out

The guy who wrote in and said he had some unprotected vaginal sex and a ton of blow jobs from guys was wondering how he got hiv........I am a 50 year old good looking guy who has no problem at all getting some head when im out in the big city. Ive read many archives over the years and decided that if something happens with someone the only body fluid exchange would be saliva....making out and getting head. Ive stuck to that 100 percent over the past 5 years. If this was your bio would you get tested.......Thanks so much in advance for your response. I read your comments every morning with my coffee....:) Thank you, peter

Hello Peter,

"A 50-year-old good looking guy who has no problems at all getting head when out in the big city" is your bio??? Isn't that a bit brief? Well, no matter . . . on to your question. Whether or not to get HIV tested is a personal decision. All I can do is advise you on the level of risk, based on potential HIV exposure. The risk of HIV transmission from oral sex is extremely low, as you probably realize from reading my responses with your morning coffee. (By the way, can you pour me a cup?) Should you get tested, based on this degree of "risk?" -- only you can decide. What would I do? Well first off, I'd have another cup of coffee.

Stay well, Peter!

Needle stick injury
DR BOB, HELP ME!!RENEW MY "X" FILES MEMBERSHIP